Cross-posts tweets and blog posts to your Google Plus circles automatically
Unfortunately TwooglePlus has been disabled until Google release a public API that supports posting
to Google+ circles. TwooglePlus worked by using subscriber Google account credentials to post. The
risk with this approach is that there is always a possibility that these credentials might be
exposed somehow, no matter how secure the server and software. For many (most?) people having
their Google Account hacked is a catastrophic event. Its just not worth the risk for a free
cross-posting service. All Google account credentials have been removed from the database.
Enter your email address to be notified when TwooglePlus re-launches:
TwooglePlus has posted 2,072,576
tweets and blog posts to Google+ circles!
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross-post from multiple Twitter accounts
- Cross-post from Wordpress and other blogs with RSS or Atom feeds
- Cross-post to any number of Google Plus circles
- Only post tweets or blog posts containing #g (optional)
- Un-shorten links in tweets and blog posts (optional)
- Remove tracking tokens from un-shortened links (optional)
- Automated online service, just signup and it works!